No Blog Post for Holy Week

Hey everyone,

First off, I want to say "thanks" for reading my blog! I love being able to share my thoughts with a wider audience and I hope they've been beneficial to your faith.

The reason why I didn't want to write a blog post this week is because during Holy Week at Thomasville First UMC there's been a lot of great content through sermons and services.
If you haven't had a chance to listen to any of them, including mine, you can find them here toward the bottom of the page: https://tfumc.com/worship/

I hope that this Holy Week isn't too busy, but that it has within it time to contemplate and think on Christ's death and resurrection.

Augustine of Hippo once said that at Easter we are reminded that the occupation for a Christ-follower is to worship God. Of course, we know that, but it's another thing to live that out in our day-to-day lives. I hope during this Holy Week and Easter season that we learn to worship God with the entirety of our lives.

-Drew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Back: An Interview with Jimmy Moore, Founder of Fountain of Life Rescue Mission, and Some Thoughts on Faith and Good and Works

Reading God's Commands in Their Literary Context

Short-Term Missions, the Savior Complex and Dealing with our own Stuff (Part 2)